The Texas Travel Industry Recovery Program is awarding $20,000 grants to qualifying Food Services & Drinking Places for the recovery of businesses in the tourism, travel, and hospitality industries that were negatively impacted due to COVID-19
Applications open today and close on Nov. 22, 2022.
Who can apply?
Basic qualifying criteria for a prospective applicant includes, but not limited to, the following:
- In operation prior to January 20, 2020
- Operate in the State of Texas
- Privately-owned for-profit business or non-profit organization
- Open to the public or provide services for in-person events
- Businesses or organizations in the eligible NAICS codes listed for the travel, tourism and hospitality industries (NAICS codes 71, 722, 7211, 7212, 5615, 561920, 312120, 312130, 312140)
- Suffered negative economic impact due to COVID-19
- Otherwise, eligible to receive this grant funding and not barred from competing for federal awards, including the guidelines on government-wide suspension and debarment in 2 CFR part 180 or for any other reason.
For more information on criteria and to apply, please visit ttir.gov.texas.gov