When you invest in the McAllen Chamber, you invest in your success as well as the success of the McAllen region. As a business advocacy organization, we help our members’ companies grow and prosper.
Your Chamber membership comes with tangible benefits. Those include:
- Display your business in a searchable Online Business Directory.
- You can customize a listing with your logo, branded colors, images, links to website, email, social media and more.
- Update business information, posts jobs, promotions and share company news via a chamber login.
- Promote your events in our Community Calendar via a chamber login.
- Opportunity to be featured in our Member Spotlight series on our website and social media channels.
- Access to ribbon cutting services to promote your business opening, anniversary and special milestones.
- Access to McAllen Chamber official logo for marketing efforts.
- Join Government Affairs Council and Hospitality Task Force committees that keep you and your business informed.
- Join Chamber event planning committees including Taste McAllen, Man & Woman of the Year and Christmas in the Park.
- Access to special member pricing to use our facilities and host events, seminars or meetings.
- Access to Chamber programming including InnovationTX, McAllen Day in Austin, Jumpstart Career Expo and more.
- RFP Opportunities: For hotel members.
- Eligibility to apply to the McAllen Chamber Ambassadors Program.
- Invitations to member Ribbon Cutting and Groundbreaking events.
- Invitation to Good Day Luncheons, Link Up, Meet Your Chamber, CEO Roundtable and more.
- Receive member to member referrals.
- Gain access to learning opportunities that can help improve your business such as Speaker Series, seminars and more.
- Access connection to the SBA Accreditation Program or have your business be part of the City of McAllen Procurement System
We love to support our members grand openings and milestones!
Take a look at this month’s gallery.
To schedule your ribbon cutting, please contact the Membership Department at (956) 682-2871.
McAllen Chamber Ambassador Program
The Chamber Ambassador Program is a group of energetic and dedicated volunteers who help maintain contact with other Chamber members while promoting the McAllen Chamber of Commerce and its mission.
The goal of the program is the retention of existing members, enlistment of new members and to serve as goodwill representatives of the McAllen Chamber.
Through the program, ambassadors develop new business contacts in the McAllen area while increasing the community-wide recognition for themselves and their companies. Ambassadors can also learn new skills by working side by side with other talented professionals who work within the McAllen area.
Ambassadors receive invitations to ribbon cuttings, grand openings and exclusive member events. To become an ambassador, you must be a chamber member or be employed by a business chamber member.
If you are interested in serving as a Chamber Ambassador, please contact Vice President of Membership and Operations Blanca Cardenas at (956) 682-2871 or email firstname.lastname@example.org