MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN A STUDENT’S LIFE!
Are you a driven individual who enjoys the challenge of exceeding expectations and goals? Are you passionate about improving people’s lives?
Southern Careers Institute is currently seeking Nurse Aide Instructors for our new Nurse Aide program at the Pharr, Texas location.
As an Instructor, you will have the opportunity to positively impact students’ lives by engaging them in learning new skills.
Successful candidates will have the following:
· Must be a current Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or Registered Nurse (RN) licensed in Texas;
· Successfully completed a course in teaching adults, experience in teaching adults or supervising nurse aides;
· 1 year long-term care facility experience is required;
· Ability to keep a classroom full of students engaged in the learning process. In other words, you must have strong communications skills;
· Perform other duties as assigned.